Posted on June 8, 2015 by MyNetWire
Digital media marketing has never been more important. The Internet has changed rapidly over the years and in turn has revolutionized how business is conducted. Globalization has only become stronger under the advent of the Internet. Consider this: 20 years ago, there were less than 50 million users on the World Wide Web across the globe. Today, there are more than three billion. That's roughly one half of the world's population! The Internet has connected people across vast distances and dividers like never before. That is, the Internet has made instant communication possible.
Because the Internet is virtually (no pun intended) required for all major kinds of transactions nowadays, having a strong web presence has never been more important. Indianapolis web designing
is needed for businesses large and small in that fair city, much like how it is needed by businesses across the country and, really, throughout the world.
What does web design actually entail? Quite a bit. In order to better show just how essential a solid web design job is for a business, here are a few benefits of having one.
- Increases Visibility: A web design company can make your business considerably more visible on the Internet. Web design requires quite a bit of coding and expertise. The point of a website shouldn't be for people to click on it. It should be for people to stay on the page. Having an easy to use, clear, and colorful webpage will certainly give your company an advantage in the gigantic forum that is the Internet.
- Promotes Branding: Web design provides the best digital representation of your company's brand. Web designers aren't just code-writers. They design websites in a similar way an interior decorator designs houses. Good web designers will construct your website to best reflect what you company is and the kind of people it wants to attract. Which leads to the next point:
- Improves Searchability: One of the most important components of the Internet is the search engine. Search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo process an incredible 100 billion inquiries every month. A $16 billion industry, search engines account for 93% of all initial sessions on the Internet. Web design can increase the chances of a page being featured prominently on a search results page though a marketing strategy called search engine optimization (SEO).
For more information about Indianapolis web design, feel free to contact us
Posted on June 2, 2015 by MyNetWire
The Internet has undergone tremendous changes over the years and so has, by consequence, the world. Think about it. In 1993, during the nascent stages of the Internet, there were less than 15 million users around the world. Today, there are more than 3 billion users online -- close to half the world's population. The Internet and its components -- search engines, social media, etc. -- have changed the way people connect with each other. The world will never be the same.
Business has definitely been affected by the rise of the Internet. For example, website design has taken a key position in businesses large and small. Today, a company must have some kind of online presence in order to stay competitive. Having solid website design and maintenance come with its advantages. In order to better illustrate just how important website designing can be, here are a few benefits website design can bring to a company (as outlined by the good people at My Ink Blog):
- Increase Notoriety and Business: First impressions matter. It's not important to get a user to click on a website. It's important that they stay there and, more importantly, that they come back. A good web designing job can definitely give a webpage an edge. Web designers know how to represent a company online, and as a result they can give users more than one reason to stay on a web page.
- Better Browser Compatibility: A web page is only as good as its compatibility with a web browser. The top three Internet browsers, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer, have different sets of programming and accessibility. Hiring a good website designer can ensure that a web page is not only beautiful but accessible to all Internet users.
- Increase Visibility on Search Engines: Search engines such as Google and Bing can increase a business's visibility dramatically. As a result, search engine optimization (SEO) is a marketing tool used by businesses that uses the power of search engines to market a web page. Basically, SEO requires a web page to be structured a certain way to best attract search engines. It requires a lot of website design work to function. A good web design job can employ SEO to take a page's visibility to new heights. And considering search engines, a $16 billion industry, process a whopping 100 billion searches a month, and that SEO is roughly 60% less expensive than traditional outbound marketing leads such as paid advertisement, it's little wonder why companies large and small are flocking to set up SEO campaigns!
For more information about website design, feel free to contact us
Posted on May 28, 2015 by MyNetWire
Website designing is critically important to the success of any business. Businesses of all kinds and of all sizes are increasingly reliant upon the Internet to run their operations and market their brands. Nowadays, there are few other alternatives. Having a homepage is no longer a luxury exclusive to large corporations. Today, even small, local businesses have (or are virtually expected to have) a webpage or at least some kind of online presence. From webpages and social media profiles to paid online advertisements and email marketing, digital media marketing has taken precedent in marketing a business.
What can website design Indianapolis do for you? Quite a bit. Web design is an interactive, highly-changing field that can yield fantastic results for your business. To give you a better idea of what web design actually is, here are a few key concepts to keep in mind:
- User Interface: User interface is how the user actually interacts with the website. Does the website scroll down continuously, for example, or does it have a limit? Building user interface determines everything from the colors of the webpage and where the search bar is located to how links are opened. User interface requires a lot of work and planning but the results can be extraordinary.
- Typography: The typography is simply the kind of font the website features. It may not seem like it matters much but in reality, typography has a subtle impact on the user. The more appealing the font, the more users it will attract (and of course, it's very important that the typography is readable).
- Search Engine Optimization: Though search engine optimization (SEO) is not part of website design per se, it does rely on website design in order to work. SEO is a marketing strategy in which web content is designed in order to attract search engines such as Google and Bing when they are looking for relevant content. Through SEO, a company's webpage can be ranked first or close to it on a search results page, significantly increasing its web presence and traffic. Inbound marketing leads such as SEO are about 60% less expensive than outbound marketing leads, making SEO a popular choice for companies and web designers alike.
Companies with extensive web design work tend to do better than those without. Companies that run a blog, for example, have approximately 434% more indexed pages than those who don't. Moreover, 81% of businesses deem their blogs to be an "important" asset to the business. For more information about website design Indianapolis, including where you can find website design Indianapolis companies, feel free to contact us
with your comments or questions.