Mobilegeddon is a ranking algorithm that is meant to boost web pages that are mobile-friendly when a Google search is performed from a mobile device.
Most websites that lack being mobile-friendly are due to the following:
- Text too small to read
- Links placed too close together
- Mobile viewports not set correctly
- Increases Visibility: A web design company can make your business considerably more visible on the Internet. Web design requires quite a bit of coding and expertise. The point of a website shouldn't be for people to click on it. It should be for people to stay on the page. Having an easy to use, clear, and colorful webpage will certainly give your company an advantage in the gigantic forum that is the Internet.
- Promotes Branding: Web design provides the best digital representation of your company's brand. Web designers aren't just code-writers. They design websites in a similar way an interior decorator designs houses. Good web designers will construct your website to best reflect what you company is and the kind of people it wants to attract. Which leads to the next point:
- Improves Searchability: One of the most important components of the Internet is the search engine. Search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo process an incredible 100 billion inquiries every month. A $16 billion industry, search engines account for 93% of all initial sessions on the Internet. Web design can increase the chances of a page being featured prominently on a search results page though a marketing strategy called search engine optimization (SEO).
- Increase Notoriety and Business: First impressions matter. It's not important to get a user to click on a website. It's important that they stay there and, more importantly, that they come back. A good web designing job can definitely give a webpage an edge. Web designers know how to represent a company online, and as a result they can give users more than one reason to stay on a web page.
- Better Browser Compatibility: A web page is only as good as its compatibility with a web browser. The top three Internet browsers, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer, have different sets of programming and accessibility. Hiring a good website designer can ensure that a web page is not only beautiful but accessible to all Internet users.
- Increase Visibility on Search Engines: Search engines such as Google and Bing can increase a business's visibility dramatically. As a result, search engine optimization (SEO) is a marketing tool used by businesses that uses the power of search engines to market a web page. Basically, SEO requires a web page to be structured a certain way to best attract search engines. It requires a lot of website design work to function. A good web design job can employ SEO to take a page's visibility to new heights. And considering search engines, a $16 billion industry, process a whopping 100 billion searches a month, and that SEO is roughly 60% less expensive than traditional outbound marketing leads such as paid advertisement, it's little wonder why companies large and small are flocking to set up SEO campaigns!
- December 1969 (4)