Posted on October 10, 2014 by MyNetWire
Advertising has long been an important tool to help companies improve their business, and as society has become more connected through the Internet, the advertising industry has adapted its techniques for the online marketplace. As important as digital marketing and advertising have become, some companies don't want to pour money into these new methods.
As is true in many instances, however, these companies have to spend money if they want to make money. Digital advertising agencies can provide a company with their expertise and invaluable digital marketing tips to attract new customers and increase profits over the Internet. Three reasons companies should be spending a little more on digital advertising and online promotions marketing include:
- Consumers Are Spending More Time Online - One of the most important reasons for a company to spend money on advertising and marketing over the Internet is that this is where consumers spend a good chunk of their time. The Internet has become the go-to place for finding new businesses, products and services, and a company that isn't visible online isn't going to attract new customers. In 2010, online searches drove 25% all online purchases in the U.S. Companies that don't have a strong online presence won't show up on these search pages and won't attract this new business.
- The Internet Provides Valuable Consumer Information - The Internet not only helps companies find new customers, but also provides them with valuable insight into their customers' online habits and interests. When a company learns how their customers are interacting online, they can provide customers with a more personal and focused online experience with their products and services. They can also discover what sites or apps their customers spend the most time on in order to improve the placement of online ads and content.
- It Doesn't Take Much to Make a Difference - A little bit of money goes a long way in the digital marketing and advertising world, making them effective and efficient tools. It costs a company 60% less to use digital marketing tools like search engine optimization (SEO), as opposed to outbound marketing strategies. SEO is powerful tool that can improve a company's visibility on search engines and drive traffic to their website. Digital marketing agencies can create and maintain the content for SEO, and their custom website designers can help ensure that a client's website will retain their new customers by providing valuable digital marketing tips.
Choosing an advertising agency that specializes in digital marketing and advertising is an important business decision that can make a big difference for any company. With their online expertise, digital marketing tips and knowledge of current Internet trends, digital advertising agencies are a worthwhile investment.
Posted on September 23, 2014 by MyNetWire
This Holiday Season With the holidays quickly approaching, its time for retailers to once again begin rolling out their holiday marketing campaigns. Although it's probably no surprise to most companies, online marketing techniques will play a critical role in this year's holiday shopping experience. More than 50% of shoppers intend to do their holiday shopping on the Internet this season, according to Yahoo! Advertising. As digital advertising agencies gear up to help their clients create a unique and personal online shopping experience, here are some of the most popular digital marketing tips of the season:
- Go Mobile - Yahoo! Advertising reports that more than 75% of shoppers with smartphones will use their mobile devices to buy items online during the holidays, making mobile promotions marketing a key factor this season. Smartphone users rely on their mobile phones to make shopping easier, and one way that retailers can make the experience more simple for their smartphone-savvy customers is to have a mobile site or app. The easier the purchase is to make, the more likely the customer is to buy something, and mobile apps on smartphones are a great way to do this.
- Use Cross-channel Ads - While consumers spend a good chunk of their time on the Internet, they do so in through a number of different devices. Computers, smartphones, tablets and even televisions provide access to the Internet, so using a cross-channel approach to holiday marketing is essential for retailers that want the most access to their customers. Social media, mobile apps, banners on websites and email marketing are just a few of the ways digital advertising agencies can help retailers make an integrated approach to reach their customers this holiday season.
- Improve Visibility - Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and these searches are the prominent driver of traffic to website. Search engines play a critical role in attracting customers, but in order to do so, companies need to ensure that they are showing up on page one of relevant searches. Almost 90% of clicks happen in the mainline of a search page, according to Yahoo! Advertising, making visibility a necessity. Search engine optimization, local business optimization and pay per click advertising are all key components that digital advertising agencies use for improving search engine rankings.
- Retarget - Retargeting involves advertising to online consumers after they leave a website. By using pixels and cookie tags, companies can track visitors to their website and essentially follow them after they leave, placing relevant banner ads on the sites they go to afterwards. The ultimate goal is to get the customer to come back to the company's website and make a purchase. These ads should be unique and different than what the customer already experienced, and they can even offer incentives to come back to the site.
The online marketing and advertising tips can help retailers make the most of their holiday campaigns, and they can help retailers in choosing an advertising agency to help them with their online marketing efforts.
Posted on December 31, 1969 by MyNetWire
On occasion, small business websites require a redesign to accurately represent the business due to growth or changes that have taken place. Comparatively, it may also be time for a redesign if the website is not converting or you think it looks outdated when compared to a competitor’s website. The goal of a redesign is to improve the customer experience and strengthen search engine ranking. What is vital towards maintaining the search engine ranking throughout the process so no traffic is lost?
Steps For A Smooth Transition
During a website redesign, you want to ensure all the SEO efforts up until now are saved and safely get implemented into the new website. If not, a business wanting to rank for keywords like Indianapolis SEO might rank lower once the redesign is complete. The first step is to identify web pages that attract the most traffic and list them down so you don’t lose any SEO value should a URL change.
Maintain organization by creating a spreadsheet to record current URL’s of web pages that will be moved and include the new URL beside it. This allows the website to retain the current rank it has as search engines are able to identify where the web page has moved. As a result, SEO value associated with the page before the redesign is carried over when the page is redirected. What other area is important for the website to remain search engine friendly?
Boost SEO With Helpful Content
Content creation is an important element for any SEO strategy to be a success and engage more visitors in your products or services. Integrate a plan for your content to use keywords such as Indianapolis SEO which leads to higher ranking in search engines for some businesses. With these valuable tips, you can expect your website to stay search engine friendly as web pages are redirected and optimized content attracts additional clients!